AMSTERDAM / MADAME TUSSAUDS












Isn't it great to take a picture with George, Marylin or even Charly Chaplin? Get close to the world's famous? In Amsterdam I had the chance to do so and was impressed by the fine-tunning of this "ultimate celebrity experience". I've never ever thought that some of them have that kind of short height, haha.

I've enjoyed it, as long as my little cutiepie enjoyed it too... now imagine you have a little baby sitting in his buggy and getting tired and hungry from time to time while his mummy wanted to take pictures from almost all figures. 
So the end of the tour was a big cry of hunger at the souvenir shop which I managed by feeding with his fav' dish. Therefore a big thank you goes out at this point, to the kind and understanding staff of Madame Tussads, for their lovely helpfulness during our visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment