THE LIEBSTER AWARD 3.0

Firstly, so sorry for lack of outfit posts lately, folks! All the credits go to the gloomy and misty weather overhere! Moreover let me blame the stupid humidity which is responsible for my sleek hair nowadays! Not cool for any ootd if you ask me! But after the storm the sun always shines, right!?

 In this case a third nomination for the Liebster Blog Award put a smile upon my face!
This time by the sweet and charming Brittney of Resort of desire
Thank you, beauty, at that point! 
Like here and here before I'm gonna allowed myself just to answer to Brittney's questions.
Here we go!

1. When did you start blogging?
I've started to blog in July this year. I had intended to blog in 2010 but hesitated somehow.

2. Why do you love to blog?
When everything else seems to be just about diapers and babies, it is a really nice change!

3. What do you like to blog about the most?
Mostly I like to blog what inspires me: art, architecture or interesting people etc.! 
When I'm working on these posts I'm totally fulfilled with new inspirations and ideas, 
not only outfit wise.

4. What's the most interesting thing for you on other blogs?
I would lie, if I would say I don't care about the outfits and styles of other 
bloggers netherless it's interesting to see how other people see fashion, how they are 
living and what is inspiring to them.

5. What do you look after when your on the website of other bloggers?
That's a hard one! I love to check my fellow blogger's instagrams and what they've been 
up to lately. Every now and then it's also interesting to watch how trends slowly reach 
every blog and how they've been implemented. 

6. What's the most important thing on your blog for you?
Sounds maybe cheesy, but BE ME is the most important thing for me. 
After all, my visitors visit my blog because of ME. Everything else they can find on 
pinterest, instagram, tumblr and such... but a personal fashion blog is, in my opinion, 
just your personal view on things which surround you.

7. Photoshop or Lightroom?
Photoshop!

8. Nikon or Canon?
NIKON!

9. Which camera do you have?
I'm using the Nikon D5100 (with 18-55mm VR lens). Pretty satisfied with it!

10. What's your favorite objective to take shoots for the blog?
As mentioned before I have the standard kit which I like so far! ;) 
Hope to get one by Tamron or Sigma next year!

11. And last but not least, are you all ready for Christmas like I am?
Oh gosh, not at all! But slowly making plans for the Christimas holidays! 
Time is running fast when you're having fun!

10 comments:

  1. I love reading such personal stuff :) great ones!
    Just creashed into your blog and I really love it!
    I would really appreciated, if we could follow each other on BL and GFC!
    wanna keep in touch, please let me know!
    xoxo Colli // my little blog - tobeyoutiful // Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Colli, for your kind words!
      I'm happy that you like it and you find me! ;-)
      So glad to get to know your little blog through Bloglovin'! Of course, let's follow each other!
      Nochmals, Danke!

      xxx

      Delete
  2. Lovely photo :) M&MFASHIONBITES mmfashionbites.blogspot.gr

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! I love the cute picture too.
    Your blog is simply stunning
    Have an amazing weekend!
    Much Love,
    Karen (STYLESMORGASBORD)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So nice of you, Karen! I'm happy you like my blog!
      Thank you so much for stopping by, dear!
      Wish you an amazing weekend as well! ;-)

      xxx

      Delete
  4. interesting post!

    http://thedaydreamings.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm happy you like it, Viktoria! Thanks for stopping by! :-)

      xxx

      Delete
  5. Great post :) I have followed you with Bloglovin and if you ever get a chance to check out my blog I would be delighted, thanks.

    Camille xo

    www.cococami.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for reading it, Camille! I'm happy you like my blog!!
      We keep in touch! ♡

      xxx

      Delete