BEAUTY ESSENTIALS


After a cold, dark season I now can only think of neutral light shades! 
Of course still with a hint of black here and there! With this said I wanna introduce 
you to some of my fave beauty essentials for spring (and summer)! [...]

1. SPORTS
As you might remember I've mentioned the New Years Resolution Statics here and to 
be frank I count to the group of 49% who have infrequent sucess in achivieng their 
resolution - well this is how I feel at least with sports! It's kinda LOVE/HATE relationship, 
you know! LOVE because of sweatpants, -shorts and jackets and HATE... well, 
HATE because you actually really have to work your ass off to enjoy the deserving 
feelings of satisfaction. That's how I feel especially with boxing! True to the motto: 

"Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee. The hands can't hit what the eyes can't see." 

my hubby tries to teach me some basic moves. Even though I'm not 
a natural my uppercuts come with these gorge boxing gloves by adidas 
naturallyJust kidding...

2. HAND CREAM BY GROWN ALCHEMIST
I love its scent or roses! Because of rich bioactive incredients like PERSIAN ROSE
Tamanu Oil and Argan Extract this handbalm instantly absorbed reviving the driest 
skin without leaving a greasy feel. Using this one by Grown Alchemist as well!

3. BOBBI BROWN BB CREAM 
BLUSH NUDE - my no. 1 to have! The multitasking formula gives my skin a
healthy glow! It covers imperfections, draws moisture to skin, brightens dullness, 
helps reduce of wrinkles (yep, this gal is getting older and older...) 
and shields skin against damaging UVA/UVB rays.


4. BURBERRY LIP STICK
The color I'm using here is called "NUDE ROSE" and it stays almost like forever! 
Can't go wrong with a natural color on your lips... not to forget the anti-aging incredients.

5. CHANEL NAIL POLISH
If you wanna know how this beautiful shade is called, well... It's a SECRET!


Click here, if you want to see which products I'm carrying around with me in my Duffybag!


Follow me on facebook, twitter and bloglovin!

43 comments:

  1. bernadetteczle4/02/2015 6:04 AM

    so inspiring! so good! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Csenge Orban4/02/2015 7:36 AM

    Great essentials! I love Chanel nail polishes, their colors are always spot on!

    Kisses from Hungary xoxo

    www.csengespoint.blogspot.hu

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, thank you, dear! Really happy you like this post, Bernadette!


    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love to use them!! Me too, Csenge! Spot on and always sold out, haha! :-D
    Thank you for the nice comment, dear!!!


    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great items! I really love nude colors and natural make up! Beautiful pictures!
    xx

    cvetybaby.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great post!
    I like the color of your lipstick and nail polish :)
    xo
    http://maariemarie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. These essentials are great! Thanks for sharing!
    Melanie @ meandmr.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Alison Hutchinson4/02/2015 4:39 PM

    I like the sound of this bb cream! I'm on the hunt for a new one and am thinking I should give this one a try!

    xoxo Alison
    http://www.stylingmylife.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love bobbi brown bb cream! nice picks!

    www.ismurfshion.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice picks!

    www.ismurfshion.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cool post! I love the photo.
    Enjoy boxing :)


    www.girlcandress.co.za

    ReplyDelete
  12. great post :)
    Love the Burberry Li p sticks <3

    xoxo
    monic-dzej.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Chanel nail polish is so great. ! ;)


    xoxo
    Chanel
    JeMappellechanel.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you so much! I like it quite natural, too! I've gotten a "blue eyeshadow" phase at my younger age so I prefer "less is more" now... Haha! I'm really thankful for your comment, Cvetina!!! ;-*


    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. You should try it, dear! I'm looking sometimes funny when "trying" to box but I'm proud of myself at the end! Haha! Thanks a lot, love the nude color of it! :-)


    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank you, gorgeous! Happy you like them... Less is more, right?! ;-))


    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thank you, my dear! Love your posts about travel essentials, too! You're very welcome, honey!!!


    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  18. It's wonderful, I really like the smell and how economic/rich it is! Let me know then, how you've liked it, Alison! Would love to know! ;-) Thank you for your comment, beauty!!!


    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love it, too! My fave lately! Thanks a lot, Rinhandika! ;-)


    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thank you, happy you like it, dear Nomaqhawe! I will! :)


    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thanks a lot, Monic! Me too! Escpecially the packaging! :)


    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  22. So true! Pure luxury for every nail! ;-) Thank you for your comment, Sonia!!


    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  23. forarealwoman4/03/2015 10:06 AM

    Great basics! I want to try the Burberry lipstick.

    Jasmine x
    For a Real Woman

    ReplyDelete
  24. hehe :) love it! the nail polish is perfect for this season. and oh so chanel!!
    kisses from dubai ♥
    www.mahryska.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. Need that Chanel nail polish is my life!!

    http://fashionwalkinbrussels.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  26. I love your beauty basics! *-*

    http://nunubobomama.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  27. Thank you, dear Núria! Welcome back to JOURNAL OF STYLE! ;-)

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  28. Awww, thank you darling! Happy you like them!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  29. Absolutely! 😉 It is such a natural and subtle color! Woul look great on your nails for sure, Rafaela!!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  30. So true, Mahryska! 😆 I'm sure it would look gorgeous with any look! And who doesn't love Chanel! 😍 Thanks for your nice comment, hon'!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  31. Thank you very much, Jasmine! Awww, you should! Love how soft it feels like on the lips! 👄

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  32. Love the lipstick and the nail polish!

    http://martasfashiondiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  33. I love Chanel nail polish! That color is so pretty. I have to try Alchemist products! I also need to try Burberry lipstick. Looks so good.
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  34. wow!! such classy products!! :D

    Have a great Easter weekend!

    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete
  35. I love the Bobby Brown BB cream as well. Clean and polished look. Happy Easter. http://fashionablyidu.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  36. Thank you, Marta! Aren't they a perfect match together?! Love natural make up stuff!
    ;-) Really appreciate your comment dear!


    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  37. You should try them all, Kim! ;-) Can't go wrong with nude shades! So obsessed with the packaging of these luxurious products!!
    Thank you for your comment, lovely!!!


    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  38. Thank you, dear! Love to use them!
    Wishing your family and you a wonderful Easter too!


    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  39. It's magical! ;) And feels great on the skin, love to use it! Thank you so much, lady Idu! Happy Easter to your family and you, dear!!!


    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  40. Funny to find another bloger who is into boxing !


    http://labattitudee.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete