WANTED / PARKA "GAMES"

PH: KNIGHT CAT, VOGUE / FR
1. SHORT NYLON PARKA - ESPRIT, 2. COMBAT PARKA - ZARA
3. CARGO JACKET - H&M, 4. DETACHABLE SLEEVES PARKA - MANGO
5. DRAWSTRING WAIST PARKA - MANGO (get 15% off: 6ETEBOT), 
6.THE LEISURE COTTON JACKET - CURRENT/ELLIOT

As you might know I'm always in search of "THAT" perfect parka: 
To wear it with cut offs in summer or simply to combine it for fall with my 
beloved leather pants. You know! This season it ain't different. 
So I made a small selection of what may be come into question: 
"Let the Parka Games Hunt Begin!"

4 comments:

  1. I've recently bought a parka for winter and couldn't decide which one I liked the most. I love them all hehe xx

    http://www.stylebycelia.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  2. So do i! Thank you, Celia, that i'm not the only one! Haha ;)

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. It gives me a cool military feel! Thanks for sharing. :)
    Have a look at my blog? Let me know if you did. x

    Sammie
    sammiethestargirl.blogspot.com || Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So happy to read that you like it! Thank you! Love your style of writing, really "unusual in a good way" ;)

      xxx

      Delete