WHAT'S IN MY DUFFYBAG

What can I say, I plead guilty for being still in love with this Tote Bag! 
Well, how not to be! Since it has so much space inside!
Let me give you a small sample of what I'm carrying with me most of the time:

1. MY BLACK (NOTE)BOOK 
I could not live without this one. Either for new post ideas, inspirations or just to manage 
the parental everyday life - it's still great to write clearly everything down!

2. HANDBALM BY GROWN ALCHEMIST
Remember me a kind of AESOP (here) but almost for half the price (here). 

3. CONCEALER "TOUCHE ÉCLAT" by YSL
Having a baby means a lot of sleepless nights and I don't know nothing that can hide
the last traces of dark circles around the eyes than this secret weapon of mine!
 Well, it's not a secret anymore... get it!

4. LIP GLOSS "VOLUPTÉ IRRESISTIBLY PURE" by YSL
As you can tell I love to use YSL products, since they've got this glamourous 
touch and looks so beautifully with black!!! Like here

5. POUDRE COMPACT RADIANCE by YSL
To create quickly a nice and healthy make up I use this compact powder. 
I keep it just in case every day in my DUFFYBAG.

6. SMOOTHIE
And last but not least, I like to have a smoothie with me every now and then. 
In case of exhaustion or feelings of getting ill, this vitamin bomb gives you immediately 
the right boost for the immune system.

17 comments:

  1. I see the ysl touche eclat everywhere and you make it sound quite appealing :) definitely going to have a closer look at it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank you, Sammie! You have to! It's great!

      xxx

      Delete
  2. Love your blog! Would you like to follow each other?

    Michaella from http://quitealooker.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really appreciate your comment, Michaella! Thank you! Would ♡ to follow your blog through bloglovin'! :)

      xxx

      Delete
  3. thanks for sharing :)
    www.gypsytan.co

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for reading, dear! :) So nice of you!

      xxx

      Delete
  4. I am exactly the same with my notebook! Don't feel complete unless I have it with me!

    www.iamrashida.blogspot.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So happy I'm not the only one! Haha! Thought I'm maybe old fashioned...! Thank you for your comment, Rashida! ;)

      xxx

      Delete
  5. Love your black book! Looks really stylish. And such a good idea to have a smotthie with you - I could drink them all day. :)

    Katarina x
    http://katarina-ahlsson.se

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, me too! So obsessed with fruits...! :D
      Thanks a lot for your comments, dear!

      xxx

      Delete
  6. Lovely post :) I love the glamorous packaging of YSL makeup too!

    The Belle Narrative

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Aimee! It's great to have some glamour every day in your bag, right?! ♡

      xxx

      Delete
  7. I'm in need of some YSL purchases, lovely post!

    That Fashion Victim x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great choice! ;-) Thank you for stopping by, Alice!

      xxx

      Delete